In connection with the terrorist acts of massacre with the shooting of dozens of Muslims at Noor Mosque and Linwood Mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, on this day, March 15, 2019, the Council OF Tariqa Ulema Of Indonesia (DUTI) and the Council of Tariqa Ulema of ASEAN (DUTA),
- Delivering deepest condolences to all the dead and injured and praying to Allah SWT so that they will be forgiven and loved, and hope that the families left behind will be overwhelmed by the power of patience and willingness to keep the spirit of Allah’s grace.
- Inviting Muslims to perform ghaib prayer for the martyrs; keep calm and refrain from taking actions that violate the law, and carry out humanitarian solidarity actions and humanitarian assistance missions against Muslim brothers and Islamic da’wa in New Zealand.
- Judging that this act of terrorism is the worst human tragedy in the continent of Australia today, and this hard guess is carried out by the hands of anti-Muslim theorists and Migrant as a form of Islamophobia.
- Encouraging the Government of Indonesia to be more active in voicing and tends to lead the alliance of dialogue partners and human rights diplomacy (Human Rights Diplomacy) in view of: 1). Indonesia’s position which tends to be neutral from geopolitical interests in this region; 2). Indonesia as the largest Muslim country; and 3). Indonesia explicitly in the constitution requires that oppression on the face of the earth must be abolished.
- Strongly condemn the tragedy of humanity and acts of terror against Muslim immigrants in New Zealand while at the same time inviting all Indonesians to unite their hearts, determination, enthusiasm and effort to realize the ideals of the constitution “to participate in carrying out world order based on freedom, eternal peace and social justice,”
- Demands for the New Zealand government to immediately arrest and punish the perpetrators and their networks in the shortest possible time. In addition, he also hopes to be able to maintain the security of New Zealand Muslims, including visiting foreign Muslims.
Jakarta, Rajab 8th, 1440 H/ March 15th, 2019 M.
Tuangku Muhammad Ali Hanafiah Ar Rabbani
Rais ‘Amm of DUTI/DUTA